6.17.2009

BIG ON BLOOR - June 20, 2009

"Because you haven't gone anywhere until you've gone BIG!"


Date: Saturday, June 20, 2009
Time: 1:00pm - 9:00pm
Where: 2.5 km section of Bloor St. West, from Christie to Lansdowne


View Larger Map

A 2.5 km section of Bloor Street West, from Christie to Lansdowne, will become a car-free space for a day of fun, games and art.

My booth will be located in the block between Bartlett and Gladstone!

UPDATE: I will be vending tomorrow...I've decide to grin and bare it and figured out a way to display my stuff without it getting wet! So please disregard the note below!

*PLEASE NOTE: I will NOT be vending if it is raining Saturday morning. I assume my paper products would not fare well.*

Check out http://www.bigonbloor.com/festival/ for more info on participants, performers and restaurants!

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment