3.02.2011

Vendor Call Newsletter Questionnaire

Hello everyone!

As most of you know, I'm pretty on top of the craft show scene here in Toronto. I participate in as many shows as humanly (and financially!) possible.  Over the years, I've been asked by fellow artists to keep them apprised of vendor calls across the city and I have to the best of my abilities.

But my list of artist friends has grown and grown and keeping everyone up-to-date (via email and Facebook) has become quite a task! That's why I'm asking you all to fill out this questionnaire: For less than a cup of coffee per month, you can receive vendor calls from in and around the city! Let me spend the time trolling the internet for artistic opportunities... all you have to do is check your email and apply!

So, sound good?

No comments:

Post a Comment