12.14.2007

Some Recent and Not So Recent Works

Long post. Brace yourself!

Older ATC stuff:





My husband liked this one so much he kept it:



These were done waiting in the airport on my way to/from Arizona:







And some random ones:





These were notecards for a vampire swap. I almost didn't want to send them I like them so much.





This one has the definition of Vampyre written on the white paper:




And now for some newer stuff:

This was an order for 12 note cards. I took individual photos but for some reason they all have a yellow tinge to them. And since they've been sent off....moral of the story is check pictures before mailing items! Some are missing because the photos are already on my blog.

*Click on the photo to see a bigger picture*



And make sure you check out my shop: Kaotic Ekko's Curiosities. If you want something that's not posted, feel free to message me and we'll see what we can figure out!

No comments:

Post a Comment