8.12.2009

* The Butterfly Project *

♥ ♥ The Butterfly Project ♥ ♥

A Movement against Hate

Description
More than 1,500,000 innocent children were murdered during the Holocaust. In an effort to remember them, the Holocaust Museum of Houston is collecting 1.5 million handmade butterflies. The butterflies will eventually comprise a breath-taking exhibition, currently scheduled for Spring 2012, for all to remember.

All they are asking for is one little butterfly... Most of you know how much butterflies mean to me, so I just have to participate. I hope you'll help me help The Holocaust Museum of Houston reach their goal of 1.5 million handmade butterflies. What's a little time and a little postage?

If you decide to participate, please let me know and email me a photo of your creation. I'll post the photos on either Facebook and/or Flickr and will make sure I share the link!

More info HERE.

Hugs to you all!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment